How can I give?
Members of All Saints' contribute to the life and work of the church in many different ways. Whilst the information below relates to financial giving, other pages on this site explain the variety of ways you can get involved and contribute to All Saints’ many ministries.
You can give a one-off or recurring gift to All Saints’ (Charity number 1128042). It helps us plan and budget for the ministry of the church if members can make a regular donation to the church through planned giving.
There are three ways to do this:
- By setting up a standing order with your bank – if you would like details on how to set this up, please contact the office, by filling out the form below.
- Through your employer’s payroll giving scheme (this only applies if your employer runs such a scheme – your Human Resources department can provide details on this). See the Payroll Giving Guide
- Internet or telephone banking
Other ways to give
- A regular collection is taken at all Sunday services.
- If you would like to send us a cheque or charity vouchers, please make them payable to All Saints' Church PCC.
- You can now text ASWW01 £10 to 70070 and give via your mobile phone.
- You can give in the form of quoted shares and other securities (which entitles you to tax relief).
- You may wish to use one of the voucher schemes such as Charities Aid Foundation or Stewardship Services.
Tax Efficient Giving
If you pay UK tax (Income or Capital Gains Tax) and would like us to be able to claim back the basic rate tax, you will need to fill in, sign and return to us an ongoing Gift Aid Declaration if you have not done so already. The benefit to All Saints' is that it can recover the basic rate of income tax, currently 25p for each pound given. (If you pay higher rate tax, you may recover this through your own tax return.)
For those who are considering making a bequest to the Church or a gift in memory of a loved one, please use the Legacy Guide.
If you have any questions on these or other ways of giving, please contact the Church office in the first instance and your enquiry will be forwarded to our Planned Giving Officer.
Further information is available from the Welcome Area at the back of church.